Need help? Text or call our customer care department.
If you aren't completely happy with your purchase, simply return it within 14 days from order collection day. Returns must be in new condition, in the state you received them. New Balance reserves the right to refuse worn or damaged merchandise. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on custom shoe orders.
You have fourteen (14) days to return your order completely FREE.
- Contact our Customer Care team to state your return request and reason for returning.
- You will then be contacted by our Customer Care to communicate on return instructions.
- Pack the product(s) in the original packaging so that the contents stay protected. All products must be unworn (worn items will not be refunded). Products that were delivered in separate parcels should be returned separately.
- The products will be collected by our assigned courier service provider at the original shipping address.
- Allow 2-3 weeks for the processing and verification after the return order is received. You can reach out to our Customer Care team to get a status update.
- Your refund will be credited to the original form of payment. Shipping and handling fee is non-refundable. The refund can take up to ten (10) business days, from the date we submit the refund application, due to varying processing times between of different payment providers.
- Products not sold through New Balance Malaysia Online Store (www.newbalance.com.my);
- Products that are bought during specific offers or promotional events which explicitly state that return are not allowed;
- Where the product is used, washed, processed (e.g. altered size), soiled or damaged, the logo is cut, and other merchandise not in re-sale condition;
- Where the tags attached to the products are cut or removed;
- Where the electronic invoice or order number issued at the time of purchase is lost;
- Orders that exceed the return period;
- Gifts with purchase;
- Shipping fees are excluded from any refund; and
- Other circumstances in which the consumer has no right to return according to this policy and the applicable law.
All approved return are strictly on a one-to-one basis. New Balance reserves the right to inspect and check the products for verification. A request for a refund may be refused in the event that the return instructions are not complied with.
If you received a defective products, please see below.
If you have received a defective product, we are happy to offer a free return and refund. For products purchased from this site, we will arrange returns for items that are damaged in transit and/or contain a manufacturer's defect. Delivery charges incurred for such exchanges will be waived. You have fourteen (14) days to return your product(s) by following the returns process. Returns must be unworn and in the condition in which you received them (returns of used, washed, altered, or damaged products will not be processed). Please note that defective items sent back to New Balance without prior approval will not be reimbursed. To authorize the return of a defective item, please Contact our Customer Care team.
If you received an incorrect item or incorrect number of items, please Contact our Customer Care team within seven (7) days from the day you received your order. You will then be contacted by our Customer Care to arrange for a replacement or refund.
Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment for the original purchase price (applicable tax inclusive). Shipping and handling fee is non-refundable.
Please allow up to ten (10) business days after we receive your package to process your refund and credit your original form of payment.
Please note, we are unable to refund your order if you do not follow the correct return instructions.
Exchanges are not allowed for products purchased from New Balance Malaysia Online Store (www.newbalance.com.my). If you wish to exchange a product, please follow our return process to send back the original item for a refund and place a new order online for a replacement item.
Please note that our return policy excludes products that are not sold through the New Balance Malaysia Online Store, products that are bought during specific offers or promotional events which explicitly state that return are not allowed, used, washed, processed (e.g. altered size), soiled or damaged merchandise, merchandise not in re-sale condition, products with the tags attached cut or removed, orders that exceed the return period, gifts with purchase, shipping fees, and other circumstances in which the consumer has no right to return according to this policy and the applicable law.
- Place a new order online.
- Follow our return process to send back the original item for a refund. Contact our Customer Care team
Products purchased at New Balance stores or authorised retailers should be returned to the respective store. Please contact the respective store directly and they will assist you further.
Note: Products purchased at newbalance.com.my cannot be returned or exchanged at New Balance stores or authorised retailers.
If you wish to return a product you received as a gift, the refund will be credited to the original form of payment. When returning a gift, please provide the Order Number or purchaser's name, address and telephone number together with the gift receipt in the processing of the return.
If you have any questions regarding a return or refund, please Contact our Customer Care team. We will be happy to assist you.